If you stay in Havana and do not have many vacations that allow you to stay in Viñales, do not miss the opportunity to visit one of the most attractive villages in Cuba, an extraordinary region for the unique beauty of its landscapes and its mogotes. On this day trip, you will have the opportunity to visit the most famous and beautiful places of our town and others a little unknown to the vast majority of travelers where you will have an exclusive opportunity to explore, exchange, learn and know.
In this excursion we mix history, culture, tradition and adventure where you will live an experience a unique experience that will make your vacation an amazing adventure.
The Viñales Valley is a National Park and was declared Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 1999 by UNESCO, without a doubt it is a wonder of nature that merits being visited.
Here I present the program on this excursion:
• Visit to Los Jazmines Viewpoint, the most famous panoramic view of the Viñales Valley.
• Visit to the Cueva del Indio, where we walk 200 meters inside it while enjoying different formations of stalactites and stalagmites and where we will take a small boat ride along the underground river that crosses it.
• Visit the Palenque de los Cimarrones, a small cave where we will learn about the traditions of the slaves that escaped the Spanish colonial regime to live in freedom.
• Visit to the Tobacco Despalillo, an important stage in the tobacco process where the tobacco leaves are selected, fermented, dried and packed.
• Walking tour through the Viñales National Park with a duration of 2 hours, during which we will visit a local tobacco farm, where we will know first-hand about the life of the tobacco-producing farmers, their traditions, customs and working methods. We can also learn about the cultivation of the tobacco leaf, the process of drying them and the manufacture of the cigars, we will also know about the flora, fauna and agriculture of the region that has been unchanged for almost 200 years.
• Horse Ride of 1 hour through the Valley of Silence
• Visit the Mural of Prehistory, a majestic work of painting on the rock of a mogote and where we will take the best pina colada.
Duration: 10 hrs, including transportation time
Includes: specialized multilingual local guide in Viñales + tickets to all places to visit + lunch at a local restaurant
Price of the excursion without transport included: 70 cuc per person
Roundtrip transportation price:
Modern taxi - 1 to 3 people - 160 cuc
American classic car - 1 to 4 people - 170 cuc
Mini Van - 4 to 7 people - 220 cuc